Vienna Hotel Chongqing: Luxury Stay in Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing: Luxury Stay in Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the Vienna Hotel Chongqing: Luxury Stay in Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza. Forget the polished brochures; you're getting my unfiltered take, warts and all. And believe me, after spending a week there, I've got some stories.

Accessibility: The Good, The Okay, and the "Hmmm…"

Let's be real, accessibility is crucial. Vienna Hotel, as far as I could tell, tries. We're talking elevators, which is a HUGE plus in a multi-story building. They list "facilities for disabled guests," which is promising, but I honestly didn't see a ton of explicit details. I think they're probably okay for someone with mobility issues, but anyone requiring serious specialized accessibility should probably absolutely call ahead and grill them. Seriously. Don't assume.

On-site Accessible Restaurants/Lounges: This is a tough one to definitively answer without being in a wheelchair. The main restaurant seemed pretty open, but those smaller lounges? Hard to tell. Again, phone call.

Internet Access: Praise the Wi-Fi Gods!

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah! This is a huge win, especially when you're relying on Google translate after a spicy Sichuan meal. The LAN option is there, if you’re ancient, I guess? The Wi-Fi in public areas was decent, though sometimes a little spotty in the lobby – because apparently even luxury hotels can't always conquer the internet gods.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax, and the Quest for Zen (or at Least, Not Stress)

Okay, so the spa. Deep breaths. The idea of a spa is everything. The reality…well, it was decent. The sauna? Good, hot, steamy. The pool with a view? That was the real winner. Floating in the infinity pool, looking over the city – that was luxury. Pure, unadulterated bliss. The massage? Okay, not the best massage of my life, felt really awkward in the context of a business trip, but not the worst. I've had worse. Way worse. The fitness center was…well-equipped, but I prefer to do my workouts on the side of the road, it's not a good scene. The steamroom? Standard.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Sanitizing Symphony

COVID times, right? They're trying. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection of common areas? Check. Room sanitization between stays? Check. They even offer room sanitization opt-out – which is, like, kudos to transparency. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Individually-wrapped food options. Safe dining setup. I felt reasonably safe, which is all you can ask, I suppose.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (and Maybe a Hangover)

The buffet breakfast…it was…intense. There was an Asian breakfast and a Western breakfast. So, great variety, but a bit overwhelming. The coffee shop, actually, made a decent latte. The poolside bar was a lifesaver. Happy hour? Essential. The a la carte restaurant was pretty decent. One night I went to the Western restaurant; the steak was on the rare side, so I asked them to cook it for me one more time. I was really hangry, so not the happiest of hours.

Services and Conveniences: Beyond the Basics (and the Annoying)

They have your usual suspects: concierge, daily housekeeping (bless them!), laundry, dry cleaning, luggage storage. They even had a cash withdrawal machine! The doorman was helpful, and the elevator was a godsend. The "convenience store" was a bit over priced, but hey.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly, But?

Babysitting service? Yes, but use it at your own peril. Family/child friendly? It's fine. The kids meal was…interesting, not a great option.

Available in All Rooms: The Comforts of Home (or Someone Else's Home)

Air conditioning (thank the heavens!), alarm clock, bathrobes, complimentary tea, coffee maker, a mini-bar that's both a blessing and a curse, a desk to work from, a safe. They even have a scale. I'm getting mixed signals here. Mostly, the rooms were comfy. They had a really good shower. The blackout curtains? Perfection. The internet access in-room was the most critical, as I was writing, working, and calling home.

Getting Around: Transportation Tango

Airport transfer? Yes! Car park? Free, so major points. Taxi service? Easy to find.

Now, the Honest Truth: My Good, Bad, and Ugly Moments

Okay, let's be brutally honest. The Vienna Hotel Chongqing is… a solid choice. It's not perfect, but it's comfortable, generally clean, and offers a decent range of amenities.

  • The Good: The pool is fantastic. The Wi-Fi is fast. The views are stunning. The staff, for the most part, were helpful.
  • The Bad: The breakfast buffet can be overwhelming and, let's be honest, felt a bit generic. The spa experience was a mixed bag.
  • The Ugly: I found a rogue hair in my bathroom. Small, but you know…trust issues!

The Bottom Line: Would I Recommend It?

For the price, yes. For a business trip, definitely. For a romantic getaway? Maybe, if you're not expecting absolute perfection. The imperfections are what make it special, right?

And Now, the Marketing Offer: Calling all weary travelers!

Escape to Luxury: Vienna Hotel Chongqing – Your Chongqing Oasis!

Tired of the same old hotel routine? Dreaming of panoramic city views and a refreshing dip in an infinity pool? Book your stay at the Vienna Hotel Chongqing: Luxury Stay in Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza and experience the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.

Here's why you should book NOW:

  • Unbeatable Views: Wake up to breathtaking city vistas from the comfort of your stylish, well-appointed room.
  • Wi-Fi Heaven: Stay connected with lightning-fast, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Work, stream, or just browse – no limits!
  • Relax & Rejuvenate: Unwind in our spa, take a dip in the stunning infinity pool, or sweat it out in the fitness centre.
  • Delicious Dining: Indulge in a culinary journey with our diverse dining options, from Asian delicacies to international favorites.
  • Safety First: We're committed to your well-being with rigorous cleaning protocols and sanitization measures.

Special Offer: Book your stay this month and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival and a 15% discount on spa treatments!

Don't delay! Book your escape to the Vienna Hotel Chongqing today! Click here and take advantage of the luxury and safety that are the Vienna Hotel Chongqing: Luxury Stay in Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza!

Unbelievable! YUNNA EXPRESS LAMPUNG Just Landed in Bandar Lampung!

Book Now

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Okay, buckle up, buttercups! We're diving headfirst into a Chongqing adventure, starting with the Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Hotel (say that five times fast!), and trust me, this itinerary ain’t your grandma’s perfectly-ironed brochure. This is gonna be… well, this is gonna be me, trying to make heads or tails of it all, and you're just along for the ride!

CHONGQING CHAOS: A Slightly-Haphazard Itinerary (Vienna Hotel as Base, Because, Well, You Gotta Start Somewhere)

Day 1: Arrival and Bamboo Forest Bliss (Assuming I Actually Arrive)

  • Morning (9:00 AM - Ugh, Arriving): Land at Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG). Okay, first hurdle: navigating the sheer size of this airport. I've heard stories… and I'm already picturing myself wandering aimlessly with a luggage cart, muttering in broken Mandarin. Pray for me. After a harrowing taxi negotiation (they always seem to smell the tourist, don't they?), we’ll arrive at Vienna Hotel. Hopefully, the room is actually clean and the air conditioning isn't a rusty, sputtering death machine.
  • Mid-morning (11:00 AM - Check-in and Recover): Check in. Hopefully, the front desk staff speaks English (I’m bringing a phrasebook just in case). Unpack (or more accurately, attempt to unpack without immediately turning the hotel room into a disaster zone). And then collapse on the bed for a brief, hopefully non-sleep-induced, recovery period. Jet lag is a beast.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - Bamboo Forest Escape): The main event: The Dazu Stone Carvings Bamboo Forest. I think it’s the Bamboo Forest near Dazu Stone Carvings, I'm a little hazy on the exact name. This is where things get real. I've seen photos: lush, green, incredibly photogenic. My inner Instagram influencer is practically salivating. Getting there could be a whole other adventure involving buses or taxis (I'll probably end up lost at least once).
  • Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - Bamboo Forest Revelry): Explore the Bamboo Forest. I can practically feel the zen already. Picture this: me, wandering through the towering stalks, maybe humming a little tune (badly, most likely), feeling utterly at peace… until a mosquito decides my exposed ankles look like a gourmet buffet. Insect repellent is a must!
  • Evening (7:00 PM - Food Glorious Food (Maybe)): Dinner! Okay, this is where I’m most terrified. Chongqing food is known for being spicy. I can handle a little heat, but I'm not trying to cry into my noodles. We will find a small, local eatery. Pray for a menu with pictures! And maybe get a translation app ready. Maybe… maybe I'll try the hotpot. Depends on how brave I'm feeling. Probably slightly drunk on Tsingtao beer.
  • Night (9:00 PM - Back to the Hotel…or Not): Head back to the hotel. Crash. Hopefully, I don't dream of fiery chili peppers. Or maybe I just explore the night market (if I'm feeling truly adventurous).

Day 2: Dazu Stone Carvings and Hotpot Hell (or Heaven?)

  • Morning (9:00 AM - The Stone Carvings!): Dazu Stone Carvings. I've heard these are incredible! The sheer artistry and history of these carvings… I'm ready to be blown away. We're hiring a taxi. I hope I remember the hotel address!
  • Mid-morning (10:00 AM - Carvings Ahoy!): Stone Carvings exploration. Okay, prepare for sensory overload. So. Much. Art. Try to understand the history as much as possible. My attention span isn't exactly legendary, so I'll need to pace myself and maybe bribe myself with snacks to stay focused.
  • Lunch (1:00 PM - Noodles, Please!): Find some lunch near Dazu. Hopefully something less risky than the night before (I don't want to kill myself with spice).
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - Back to Dazu) Explore more carvings - I'm sure I'll want to see more, after the first viewing.
  • Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - Hotpot Round Two!) You know what? I'm going for it! Another hotpot. If one is good, then two are probably slightly better right? I'm determined to try it! (With a safety net of milk and bread, of course.)
  • Evening (7:00 PM - The hotel.): I'm knackered. Time for sleep - maybe.

Day 3: That Mysterious Day

  • Morning (9:00 AM - Mystery Tour!): I am open to the suggestions. No definite plans, perhaps a wander around.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - More Mystery): Whatever the morning brings.
  • Evening (7:00 PM - More Sleep!): Back at the hotel.

Miscellaneous Ramblings and Imperfections:

  • Language Barrier: My Mandarin skills are… abysmal. I’m relying heavily on Google Translate and the kindness of strangers. Expect awkward hand gestures and a lot of pointing.
  • Food Adventures: I will try everything (within the bounds of common sense and my spice tolerance). Don’t be surprised if there are tales of unexpected textures, mysterious ingredients, and a lot of sweating.
  • Transportation: Navigating public transport in a foreign country is always a crapshoot. I'm hoping to master the bus system, but taxis will likely be my friend (and sometimes, my foe).
  • Cultural Blunders: I'm sure I'll commit several. My apologies in advance. I promise to learn from them (eventually).
  • Emotional Rollercoaster: Expect moments of elation, frustration, awe, and probably a few tears (from spice, or jet lag, or both).

Why this itinerary is messy and imperfect?

Because travel should be about the journey, not just the destination. This isn't a perfectly curated Instagram feed; it's real life. It’s about embracing the chaos, the unexpected encounters, and the delicious (or sometimes terrifying) food. It’s about getting lost, finding yourself, and coming home with a story to tell. And, most importantly, it’s about surviving the spice. Wish me luck! And I'll be sure to update!

Escape to Paradise: Anemon Kula Kula's Unforgettable Turkish Getaway

Book Now

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Alright, spill the tea: Is this Vienna Hotel in Chongqing actually lux? Or is it just...well, a hotel?

Okay, okay, buckle up buttercups. "Luxury" is a strong word, right? Like, are we talking about a lifetime supply of caviar and a personal butler? Nah. But for Chongqing, and particularly for *that* location (Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza, if you're keeping score – which, let's be honest, *I* definitely was, trying to find a darn taxi!), it's definitely a step up. Think plush-ish carpets, a reception area that's not actively depressing, and a bed that doesn't feel like you're sleeping on a concrete slab.

It's the kind of "luxury" where you don't immediately feel like you need a shower after touching everything. I wouldn't say it's the Ritz, but it's a solid, comfortable base camp after battling the Chongqing heat and the sheer volume of people. Let's just say, after a week in a hostel that involved sharing a bathroom with a guy who looked like he hadn't seen soap since the Ming Dynasty, the Vienna felt like a staycation in a palace. And hey, who am I to complain?

Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza... sounds like a mouthful. Is the location actually any good? Like, are there things to *do* around there?

Okay, so Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza. It's… central-ish. Not *prime* prime, like right on the Jiefangbei Pedestrian Street (which, good lord, is an experience in itself – sensory overload!), but it's close enough. Getting a taxi can be a *nightmare* (seriously, learn some Mandarin to yell at them; it might help… or make it worse), but it's within a reasonable radius of some decent stuff.

There are restaurants galore. I ate more hot pot than a human should probably consume in a lifetime. Seriously, I'm pretty sure my blood is now 80% chili oil. There are shopping malls. And, crucially, there are *markets*. Oh, the markets! You can find anything from questionable street food to (probably fake) designer handbags. I got hopelessly lost on multiple occasions. It was amazing. It was terrifying. Pretty much summed up my whole Chongqing experience, to be honest.

The rooms! Tell me about the *rooms* specifically. Are they clean? Spacious? Do they have those weird, awful, hotel-room things?

Okay, the rooms. Let's dive in, shall we? Clean, yes. Spotless? Maybe not *hospital-sterile* clean, but clean enough that you can actually relax. Spacious? Depends on the room you get, honestly. I splurged a little (because, let's be honest, my budget was already blown on hot pot), and it was decent. Enough room to swing a cat (though I wouldn't recommend it). I've heard reports of the "standard" rooms being a bit… cozy.

The bed was comfy. The bathroom… well, it was a bathroom. It had a shower that actually worked (a huge win in China, believe me). And thankfully, no truly horrific hotel-room things. No questionable stains. No flickering lights that drove me slowly insane. No creepy picture of a landscape I couldn't identify. It was a win. A solid, dependable, non-traumatizing hotel room. This is a triumph, folks!

What about the staff? Were they helpful? Friendly? Did they speak English? (Asking for a friend... who's me.)

Okay, the staff. This is where things get a little… mixed. Some spoke English. Enough to get by, order a taxi for you, point you in the direction of the nearest hot pot (which, let's be honest, is what you really want), and generally be helpful. Others… not so much.

I had one particularly lovely bellhop who, bless his heart, tried to understand my incredibly bad Mandarin. He ended up drawing a picture of a taxi on a napkin (which, to be fair, was a masterpiece compared to my Mandarin). Another time, I tried to ask for extra towels, and ended up somehow accidentally ordering room service (fried rice!). No regrets, though. So, yes, the staff were generally friendly (though sometimes a little overwhelmed). Learn some basic phrases, or at least have Google Translate handy. It helps. (Seriously, download it *before* you go.)

That breakfast situation. Is it worth it? Or should I just embrace the street food?

Breakfast. Ah, the eternal breakfast dilemma! Is the hotel breakfast worth the extra cash? Okay, so here's the deal: the breakfast *was* included. It was… fine. Not spectacular. Not terrible. There's the usual buffet suspects: some lukewarm scrambled eggs that looked like they'd been sitting there since the dawn of time, some (potentially) questionable sausages, a selection of fruit (that, thankfully, was quite good), and a variety of mystery meats. I may or may not have had a near-death experience involving some congee.

But the street food? Oh, the glorious, delicious, potentially tummy-troubling street food! For the same price as the hotel breakfast, you could eat a feast of dumplings, noodles, and other amazing things that you wouldn't even be able to identify. So, my advice? Embrace the chaos. Skip the hotel breakfast. Go forth and explore the glorious street food scene. Your stomach (and your taste buds) will thank you. Just maybe pack some Immodium. Better safe than sorry.

Any downsides? What did you *hate* about the hotel? Be honest!

Okay, time for some real talk. What did I *hate*? Well, it wasn't perfect. Remember those taxi nightmares I mentioned earlier? Getting in and out of the hotel was sometimes a pain. It's just a busy area, that's all!

And, okay, the walls might not be *completely* soundproof. I have very loud neighbours. I could hear them even though I was in a separate suite. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't a dealbreaker. And the elevators. Oh, dear god, the elevators. Sometimes there would be a wait... like, a *long* wait. One time I walked up ten floors. I am *not* the fittest, and I wouldn't recommend that. And sometimes the internet died. But, let's be real, that happens everywhere. Ultimately, though? It wasn't the end of the world. It was a comfortable place to rest your head. You know?

Would you recommend this Vienna Hotel? Give me the final verdict!

Okay, the final verdict! Would I recommend the Vienna Hotel Chongqing in Dazushike HongsSave On Hotels Now

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China

Vienna Hotel Chongqing Dazushike Hongsheng Plaza Chongqing China